Logbook loan checklist
So you need a little bit of extra cash to pay off an unforeseen expense? You have heard about logbook loans, done a little bit of research and understand how these financial boosts work in principal.
That said, it’s always nice to have a thorough checklist to work through and for that reason, we at ALLCU Loans have drawn one up. Keep this with you when preparing everything you need for a logbook loan. That way, you can make your application on your first visit to our offices instead of forgetting something and having to come back.
- Perhaps the most important document we will require is your vehicle logbook. This is also sometimes known as the V5 document. This will prove to us that you are indeed the owner of the vehicle. Should you not be able to find this extremely important document, you will be able to apply for another one from the UK government website.
- Other than been the owner of your car, you should not owe any outstanding money on it. Bring proof that you have indeed paid it off if you bought it from a dealer and it was financed through a motor finance institution.
- Of course, we need other important bits of information from you. This includes the mileage the vehicle has covered in its lifetime, its engine number, its chassis number as well as your full names, contact numbers and email address. By the way, the engine and chassis number will be on your V5 document, so you can find it there easily.
- Once you have all the documents together, visit one of our offices to start with the loan application. Please bring your car along so it can be assessed then and there. If you are unable to (for example, it is in use), we can send an assessor to your house to do the necessary valuation after hours. To do this, we will only require access to the vehicle (we do need to check inside) and around 20 minutes of your time.
- Remember, we can give you a logbook loan against a range of vehicles, not just your car. These include caravans, vans or even motorbikes.
Securing a logbook loan is so simple! Come into our offices today for yours! Our excellent, qualified staff are waiting to help you out with any queries that you might have and to provide peace of mind.